Natural Cures For The Menopause
Deal with your symptoms without drugs or hormones!
Stop Upsetting Yourself and Others With Your Moods and Feel Better Within Days!
If you are reading this page then it is very likely that you are already experiencing some of the more uncomfortable symptoms of menopause.
Although menopause is supposed to be a natural occurrence it is clearly distressing for many women to go through.
Normally a condition that causes the following symptoms might have you worried that you are suffering from a serious or even fatal disease…
- The cessation of the menstrual period
- Menstrual spotting
- Irregular or sporadic periods
- Increased incidence of yeast infections
- Increased incidence of bladder infections
- Hair loss
- Dry skin
- Vaginal dryness
- Painful intercourse
- Itchiness of the genitals
- Hot flashes
- Panic attacks
- Weight gain
- Decreased blood circulation
- Bone loss
- Mood swings
- Chest pains
- Lack of sex drive
…Normally such a big list of symptoms might have you calling an ambulance!
However in this case it is not necessary because what you have just read above is simply all of the symptoms that can occur when a woman is about to go through menopause!
Is Menopause Holding Your Life Hostage?
Just what is menopause anyway and why does it cause most women so much misery?
Menopause is simply the term used to signify the end of menstruation in women. It refers to the time when a woman stops ovulating. Once this happens she ceases to have her period anymore.
In most women this natural occurrence happens between age 47 and 53.
This physical disruption is very distressing for most women. Some females going through menopause only have mild symptoms but others are simply overwhelmed by anxiety, pain and mood swings. Just getting through the menopausal phase of life can feel like an uphill battle that must be fought every day.
As a woman who has been through menopause I have to tell you that I feel it is one of the most misunderstood conditions on earth. If you don’t treat the symptoms you can make others absolutely miserable.
The bad moods and anxiety associated with menopausal and premenopausal symptoms are contagious.
Do you really want to spread the magic?
Menopause can be a baffling condition. Many women find themselves emotionally confused by the process and at the mercy of many different distressing symptoms at once.
It is just all so overwhelming and also for many women quite frightening. For some it feels like they are losing their beauty or their female identity in general.
Part of winning the battle against the symptoms of menopause is getting over your fear of going through it in the first place. Part of being able to do this is recognizing that this is a process that every woman goes through and being able to identify exactly what is going on in your body.
That is why in Natural Cures For The Menopause I explain exactly what Menopause is as well as a crash course of the different stages that you go through as you experience menopause.
I discuss –
- The widespread presence of premature menopause (early menopause) in this society and why even women as young as twenty can experience it
- Climacteric periods which are the very last periods you have before your reproductive cycle is ended for good
- How the onset of menopause affects your hormones
- The symptoms of premenopause
- Why menopause just does not occur overnight
- The symptoms of perimenopause which indicates that the start of menopause is imminent sometime in the near future
- The difference between premenopause and perimenopause
- How to deal with the consequences of follicle stimulating hormones that take place during perimenopause
- The definition of postmenopause and how many months you should be without your period before you are defined as being in that state
- How to deal with the constant fluctuations in hormone levels
- Why you have less health risks once you enter postmenopause
- Why your symptoms of menopause are more difficult if you have had your ovaries removed
In Natural Cures For The Menopause I also thoroughly and succinctly discuss all the signs of indicators menopause so that when menopause becomes likely you can learn to take care of yourself.
I discuss issues such as –
- How one’s general health can affect how well you adjust to the discomfort of menopause
- How your personality type can impact how you deal with having your period
- How to deal with the hot flushes that accompany menopause – important because some women deal with them for as long as five years!
- How the shortening or lengthening of your menstrual cycle can signify the onset of menopause
- How both heavy flow and light flow are characteristic of the onset of menopause
- Why you have burning sensations or an itchy feeling in your vagina as the change of life set ins
- How to deal with the increased desire to urinate that sometimes accompanies menopause
- Why coughing and sneezing could trigger incontinence during menopause
- Why sexual intercourse seems more uncomfortable during the change of life
- How dramatic falls in estrogen levels work to cause your face to flush
- How estrogen levels can cause you to have a fever and start sweating for no reason
- Why having hot flushes while sleeping is NOT a normal symptom of menopause and why you may need to be checked out by a doctor if this is a symptom you are experiencing
- How to deal with the onset of skin problems like acne
- Why you need to deal with the weight gain around your midriff as soon as you enter menopause in order to prevent another health problem from developing
- How to deal with the sudden number of new wrinkles on your face
- How to deal with the painful swelling breasts that can be one of the symptoms of menopause
- How changes in hormones can affect every single organ in your body
- What single activity you can do every day to deal with the weight gain associated with menopause
- How to deal with the thinning of your hair
- Why menopause raises your risk of contracting heart disease
- Why menopause raises your risk of contracting osteoporosis (bone loss)
- What to do about the increased PMS symptoms (pre menstrual syndrome symptoms) that herald the arrival of menopause
- Why some women suffer changes in memory or attention span as their estrogen levels drop
- How to deal with the insomnia and night sweats that are part of menopause
…Many of you are probably getting overwhelmed by simply reading that list of the possible things that can happen to you while you are in menopause. Believe me nobody is safe from the ravages of this life change.
However although I will definitely be commiserating with you about how miserable going through menopause is for most women I did not write this book to throw a “Woe is Me Party!”
Are You Ready to Deal With Your Menopausal Symptoms in a Positive, Proactive and Completely Natural Way?
There are many natural ways to deal with menopausal problems. Your options are to change your lifestyle, take hormone replacement therapy or do a combination of both.
In Natural Cures For The Menopause I discuss such important matters as –
- Dealing with the social isolation and loneliness of menopause
- What to do if your partner leaves you due to a lack of an ability to have sex or appearing less attractive to him
- How changing your diet can do wonders for helping you control menopausal symptoms
- How Tai Chi and Yoga benefit your body while it is going through this important life change
- How to decide whether or not hormone replacement therapy is for you
- What the risks are to your health if you should decide to take estrogen therapy
- Why you should never take estrogen without progesterone
- How counseling and therapy can help you get through any of the psychological symptoms associated with menopause
- Why it is constant but not heavy exercise that can help your body get rid of any excess weight gain
- How to avoid the heart disease that is sometimes associated with menopausal weight gain
- How to increase the rate of metabolism in your body as the decrease in hormones slows it down
- The practical steps you can take to avoid the osteoporosis caused by menopause
- How changing your sleep patterns can help cure the insomnia associated with menopause
- What you can do to relieve stress on your heart and blood pressure that is caused by hormonal changes
- The yoga postures that can help you reduce weight and bring back your sexual desire
- How an ancient practice targeted at the chakras and glands called hormone yoga therapy can help you get through menopause
- How a regimen of meditation can help treat major symptoms to do with heart, blood pressure and mood swings
- How aromatherapy can play a role in counteracting some of the symptoms associated with menopause
- How eliminating sugar and caffeine from your diet can help with the symptoms of menopause
- How sleeping for this particular number of hours a night can help eliminate the symptoms of menopause completely
- The number of ounces of water that you should drink a day to get rid of those menopause symptoms
- What essential nutritional supplements you should be taking to banish menopausal symptoms
- Which herbs are most effective for fighting menopause symptoms
- How a class of phytoestrogenic herbs contain chemicals that resemble estrogen and are a natural alternative to taking doctor prescribed estrogen therapy
- How taking herbs that nourish the endocrine system can help you master the symptoms of menopause
- A list of herbal teas that can help you manage the symptoms of menopause more effectively
- How drinking juiced fruits and vegetables can help
- The all natural cream made from a vegetable that can help you synthesize new estrogen
…Whichever way you look at it, going through the menopause is a tough time for every woman. You will need constant support but no one will be able to help you until you decide to help yourself. You have to take care of your own body, pamper it, and look after it like it has looked after you all this while.
Are You Ready to Master the Symptoms of Menopause Once and For All?
This ebook is the click of a mouse away! It is an instant download from my desktop to yours and you can start learning how to manage those menopausal symptoms the safe and natural way within minutes of downloading it…
Save Your Pocket, Save Your Life Now For Only $37!