Simple Car Care Tips and Advice
Are you putting off buying a car because the expense of maintaining it will be too much? Did you miss an important meeting because your car decided to break down? Has your vehicle started sounding like a NASCAR race car? Do you suffer the elements because the heating or cooling of your car won’t work properly? You can STOP worrying! Maintaining your car is not all that difficult!
Improve the Performance of Your Car Without Increasing Your Expenses
According to the United States Department of Transportation, the average life span of a vehicle is 12 years, or around 128,500 miles. Also, according to the US Department of Labor’s Bureau of Labor Statistics, the average American household’s second largest expense is car maintenance, accounting for nearly 17% of the total expense. Now wouldn’t it be wonderful if you could make your car last that long and at the same time not cost you a bomb in maintenance? A well maintained car is the biggest asset of a household. There are so many benefits of a car that is maintained.
- You will save on fuel costs
- You can take that family vacation you always dreamed of but were afraid to take because of the car
- Your car will last you longer than you thought possible
- You wont have to be late for meetings
- The air conditioning or heating will not give out when you need it the most
- You will save on service and repair costs
- It affords you the luxury of a pleasant drive, no matter the distance
- The re-sale value of car will be very reasonable
- The overall cost of having a car reduces if the car is well maintained
- You can take your girlfriend out without worrying about the car breaking down during your date
- Your car will feel as good as new for a longer time
Learn How to Get More Out of Your Car With Simple Car Care Tip and Advice
Did you know that car maintenance does not really require you to run to the mechanic every single time? Did you also know that with some very simple routines and procedures you can make your car the envy of all your friends? Car maintenance is not as difficult as it looks and the results are worth the effort.
- Learn to take care of your car
- Save up on mechanic bills by tweaking your car yourself
- Preserving the paint work of your car is in your hands
- Increase the mileage of your car so as to get maximum fuel efficiency
- Understand your car and its needs so that your mechanic cannot rip you off
- Learn how to identify what is wrong with your car by a simple inspection of the exterior and engine
- You deserve a car that serves the purpose it is supposed to, and not give you trouble without cause.
Learn these simple care tips and enjoy a trouble free vehicle. This is a once in a million miles offer! Get your hands on it before it’s too late! You only stand to GAIN! There is no LOSS here!
Are You Willing To Spend Thousands of Dollars in Car Maintenance?
The book is selling like hot buns! Grab your copy TODAY, before there are none left!
While you are mulling over the cons of this book, your neighbors and friends are already reaping the benefits of the book, and enjoying the most pleasant vehicular experience.
Place your ORDER TODAY while the book is still in stock and the price is low.
DO NOT loose another moment in ordering your copy of Simple Car Care Tips and Advice.